Saucony Women’s Spitfire 4 S19034-1 Pink Grey offers the ideal balance of comfort and control. The snug fit of this spike keeps your feet locked in place and the use of a molded quarter cage offers added support. A fantastic sprint spike for the entry level sprinter.
To further provide great value, a 7-pin pebax plate offers optimal traction with plenty of versatility to take on a wide range of sprinting events. If your new to sprinting or simply looking for a versatile, value oriented sprint option, the Saucony Spitfire 4 is the spike for you. Includes fourteen 1/4″ pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
The Spitfire 4 has the speed, the control and the comfort for any sprint event. Question is, do you have what it takes to handle the best, bang for your buck, sprint spike on the market?
- Event: Track & Field
- Surface: Track
- Lightweight synthetic upper to lock the foot in place
- Molded quarter cage for lightweight support
- 7-pin Pebax® spike plate for enhanced traction
- Weight: 4.7 oz | 133 g
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning.
- Pebax Plate is a forefoot polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles.
- Open Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Supportive Synthetic Overlays keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Quarter Cage overlays look the foot in for maximum support when rounding turns